Canada possesses the biggest amount of naturalization in the world. More than 85 % of permanent residents who are eligible immigrants become Canadian citizens. You may apply for citizenship Canada if you have immigrated to Canada, been living in the country for at least of three years and meet all the language and residence requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP?
Prior to your application for citizenship Canada, you are required to:
- Get an application package
- Pay the application fees
- Submit your application
All the detailed information you will receive from consultants as soon as you contact us.
WHEN TO APPLY FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP?
You are permitted to apply for Canadian citizenship if the period of your residence is a minimum three years of time. To do so, you must meet certain criteria.
WHEN ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP CANADA?
In order to be eligible, you must meet requirements for applying Canadian citizenship:
- Be over 18 years old
- Have a permanent resident (PR) status
- Have resided in Canada as PR for at least 4 out 6 years (1, 462 days) before your application
- Have filed your taxes obligations for at least 4 during the last 6 years
- Provide a proof that you possess an adequate knowledge of one of Canada’s two official languages (either English or French)
- Have a sufficient knowledge of Canadian history, values, institutions, and symbols
- Disclose your plans for residence in Canada after you become its citizen
However, you may not be eligible to apply for citizenship Canada in case:
- You are imprisoned, on parole, or probation, or serving a sentence outside Canada.
- You have been condemned by an indictable offence in/outside Canada in the four years time before applying for citizenship
- You have been charged with, on trial for, or involved in appeal of an indictable offense in/outside Canada
- If you are on deportation order
WHAT ARE CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
All applications for citizenship Canada are submitted to the CIC office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. After that your application is examined to ensure it is accomplished for processing. It is then forwareded to the CIC office nearest to your place of living. From here, background examinations are conducted on the applicant. Then, the applicant is appointed for their Canadian citizenship test at this local office, unless they are freed from the test because of age or medical causes. To finish, the applicant is appointed to take the oath of citizenship Canada at his local CIC office.
If the applicant gets a residence questionnaire, this documentation will be reconsidered at the local office where their file is processed.
If you want to conclude your eligibility for Canadian Citizenship Application – contact our consultants for more detailed information and receive smooth and cost-effective guidelines about application processing.