WHAT IS CANADA IMMIGRATION EXPRESS ENTRY?
Entry Express Canada is an advanced selection system for Canadian immigration, specially invented to choose proficient workers for immigration to Canada. Entry Express is a completely electronic procedure which involves the federal government, provincial governments, and Canadian employers. Our consultants from VISAPP Immigration will help you conclude if you are appropriate person to be a candidate for Canadian immigration, or a Canadian employer aiming to take on skillful employees.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR EXPRESS ENTRY?
To apply for Express Entry, you will be required to certify for one of the Canadian immigration programs mentioned below. They include:
- The Federal Skilled Workers Programme (FSW)
- The Federal Skilled Trades Programme (FST)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Upon this qualification you will need to have:
- at least 1 year of full-time Canadian work experience (or part time experience of the same period), and / or
- at least 1 year of full-time work experience (part time experience abroad of the same period in a profession that Canada regards “skilled”, and / or
- at least 2 years of full-time work experience (part time experience of the same period) abroad in a trade area.
If you possess foreign work experience, commonly you will be obliged to have a job proposal additionally. There are also three extra requirements you may need to meet, which can be received during consultation at VISAPP Immigration.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATUION FOR EXPRESS ENTRY IN CANADA
Express Entry Programme Canada requires the presence of specific documentation to make this process eligible. Our consultants will provide you with advice on what documents are essential in this procedure. Below you may get acquainted with what is commonly requested for Entry Express Canada:
- Your passport or Travel Documentation
- Your NOC code or NOC Job title
- You language test results (IELTS (English), CELPIP (English), or TEF (French)). Note that your successful results contribute to your Express Entry application.
- Your Education Credentials Assessment results
- A copy of written job proposal from a Canadian employer, if you have such
- A copy of your provincial nomination, once you have been nominated by province as a skillful or semi-skillful employee, a student or business immigrant
Processing time for getting Express Entry Canada may vary. Not depending if you possess Canadian work experience or you have been nominated by a province – 80% of application are usually submitted by CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) within 6 months. You will receive more precise information when you visit VISAPP Immigration and advice our consultants.