All around the world there is a countless number of immigration applicants who are looking for better working conditions and fulfill their goals and ambitions abroad. Since Canada is ranked as one of the most excellent places to live, which attracts applicants from many countries outside Canada – many people choose our country as destination of their success. So, if you are seeking an opportunity to gain valuable working experience and succeed in fulfilling your dreams – VISAPP Immigration will assist you throughout all the procedures necessary to undergo and help you determine your status needed to apply for federal skilled worker program Canada.
WHO IS FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER CANADA?
Federal skilled workers are people who possess certain degree of education, work experience, and knowledge of at least one of the official languages of Canada (English, French). Applicants are assessed against a point system awarded for the above factors. People who apply for Canada skilled workers programme must have sufficient financing to sustain themselves and their family members for at least six months since their arrival in the country.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU APPLY FOR FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS PROGRAMME?
In order to get Federal Skilled Worker status you need to have all the information regarding the procedure. VISAPP Immigration will provide you with most accurate advice and determine your eligibility to work in Canada for a permanent period. Our professional consultants provide assistance on the following matters:
- Determine if you are eligible to apply for Federal Skilled Worker
- Liability of your success for a particular case
- Make sure your forms are fulfilled and correctly reflect the details of your case
- Ensure that you have all the required documents for your application
- Guide you with the best way to submit your application to the government for your circumstances
- Advise you on the privileges a permanent residence affords you
- Offer excellent service for exceptionally urgent cases
- Determine the best way to follow the procedure once your case is successful (applying for permanent residence, renewing the visitor visa, re-application if needed, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER IN CANADA
In order to apply for the Canda Skilled Worker Program, there are certain requirements for work experience, education, financial ability, and language. You are obliged to:
- Have at least 1 year of prolonged work experience in your area
- Have work experience in a professional, or technical occupation.
- Know one of the two official Canadian languages, either French or English.
- Have secondary (high school) or post-secondary (college or university) education certificate in Canada
- Have finished a comparable degree program outside Canada with a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).
- Prove that you are financially able to support yourself and your family once you get to Canada.
So, if you are willing to fulfill your ambitions and pursue your work experience in Canada – consult VISAPP Immigration for further consultations and make your dreams come true.