CANADIAN WORK PERMIT
Every year about 150 million foreign employees get work permits to come to Canada as temporary workers. For the majority of occupations that require work permit, you must follow certain proprieties in order to make your stay and work in Canada eligible. However, regarding industry or occupation, you may not need the permit to work in Canada. Our certified consultants at VISAPP Immigration will provide you with all the relevant information to determine if you are qualified not to have a permit for your occupation. In case a permit is required, we will assist you in the processing of applying for work permit Canada.
WHAT IS OPEN WORK PERMIT?
Canadian Work Permit allows you to stay and work in Canada for a pre-arranged, temporary period of time. If you are eager to prolong your stay after work permit expiry, you can either renew it or apply for permanent resident status which will enable your stay in Canada indefinitely.
HOW CAN WE HELP WORK IN CANADA
We will guide you through the complete process of application for open work permit including:
- Determine if you are eligible to apply for visa
- Liability of your success for a particular case
- Make sure your forms are fulfilled and correctly reflect the details of your case
- Ensure that you have all the necessary documents for your application
- Guide you with the best way to submit your application to the government for your circumstances
- Advise you on the privileges a Temporary Residence Visa affords you
- Offer excellent service for exceptionally urgent cases
- Determine the best way to follow the procedure once your case is successful (applying for permanent residence, renewing the visitor visa, re-application if needed, etc.)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT?
To open work permit in Canada you may need LMO (Labour Market Opinion) from HRSDC (Human Resources and Social Development Canada). This document confirms that the employer is lawful to conduct work with the foreign worker. It is also the first step towards obtaining work permit. VISAPP Immigration can assist you in the procedure of getting LMO. On average, the processing time of LMO is 6-9 months with subsequent changes and no guarantee.
If your application for Canadian Work Permit is not submitted within the country, the processing time will depend on the location of the office where you submit your application. On average, the processing time takes between 1-9 months. However, most visa offices process the applications up to 3 months time. If the application was submitted within Canada, the process can take between 2-3 months.
So, if you are willing to work and further your ambitions in Canada, apply with VISAPP Immigration. Our consultants will provide you with professional advice how to get open work permit and make your stay in Canada both enjoyable and eligible.